Increasing numbers of various interventional procedures are being performed in the MRI scanner room have expanded the need for MRI Safe and Compatible anesthesia related equipment. This device is the answer to suction requirements when utilizing wall gases in the MRI.
The non-ferrous materials used in this product will not be drawn to the MRI scanner regardless of its location in the MRI suite.
This MRI compatible Suction Regulator will not artifact your MRI images.
- VENT PORTS: 3/16" Diameter
- GAUGE ACCURACY +/-5% FSO Linear
- REGULATOR ACCURACY: 10% at 200 mm Hg from full flow to zero using a 14 French catheter
- INLET AND OUTLET FITTINGS: 1/8" NPT Female
- WEIGHT (Gauge and Regulator) 1.35 lb.
- MATERIALS: Hard anodized aluminum, stainless steel, phosphor bronze, Dacron reinforced Buna, and silicone.
- DISINFECTION: Gas, autoclave, Cidex, Pasteurization or Sterrad™