The Small ACR MRI Phantom is a short, hollow cylinder of acrylic plastic closed at both ends. The inside length and inside diameter are both 100mm. It is filled with a solution of nickel chloride and sodium chloride.
Inside the phantom are several structures designed to facilitate a variety of tests of scanner performance.
- Designed for use in small machines, such as those for extremity and breast imaging
- Approved by American College of Radiology
- 4.5" diameter; 4.5" cylinder length; 5.375" overall length with mounting bars
- Includes small, all-plastic level
- Does not require a phantom cradle; fits most standard knee coils